Monday 29 April 2013

IT WORKS!

Yesterday I thought to begin my today with a sense of fulfillment and today I end with the sense of achievement!

It really works..............!
                                           POSITIVE THINKING!!
I really am that girl today who has had her wishes granted just because I trusted the DIVINE machinery to spin its wheel of fortune and drop in my lap,
                                            my DREAMS.

Positive thinking does go a long way in making achievers out of ordinary individuals like me.
There are certain basic tenets of POSITIVE THINKING:

Believe in yourself
Believe that you already have that, which you desire
Act on the next step to your achievement
Never ask the Almighty for what you DO NOT have
Thank HIM instead for having already given it you

It works believe you me....!

The Universe does conspire to grant you whatever you most passionately seek.

Please share with me your experiences of whatever Thought Belief Action and Reality you have had. It would make an interesting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment