Saturday 3 October 2015

Progress- A Perspective on Living Life

When I say, ‘Life is a Work in Progress’ then which Progress or what kind of Progress am I talking about?

I choose to define Progress as natural, as the Law of God. So as a person my natural state is of progress and not stagnation. Since it is natural, progress is present and thriving in every moment. So in every second of my life I am progressing and I cannot stall my progress to a later time. I would then try to commit something unnatural and impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Progress consists of moving closer to being our true self. Progress is the constant effort to dust away the unnatural and man-made rules of living, from our Soul. It is the process of being ONE with our true identity and manifesting it in all the spheres of our life. Only when our life sings with unalloyed and fearless joy of our union with our higher self, are we progressing. Progress occurs when we embrace ourselves truly and completely, do not offer excuses for being ourselves and do not even attempt a patch-up job on ourselves to conform to the standards of others.

A bigger house, a heavier pay-packet, a luxurious life-style and so on, are not the marks of true progress. These things definitely make our life comfortable. But there first has to be LIFE in my life to make a living for it!

Continuing with my analogy from the previous blog- it is natural for a seed to grow into a sapling, then into a plant and finally into a tree. A seed does not stop progressing in the wake of procuring for itself a particular kind of soil, a particular kind of water, a particular kind of sunlight. The seed just grows, following the natural law! The peripherals like soil, water and sunlight become naturally accessible for it.

Similarly, if we follow the Law of God – Progress – towards embracing and living our true identity, the peripherals will accrue to us. Making a living is just that SIMPLE!


(P.S. – We talk about Our True Identity.)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you dear Abhinav. I remember discussions on these lines were a common practice during my Personality Development sessions in your institute. Stay Blessed :)

      Delete
  4. These are encouraging words, Suditi. You are right, it is natural to want to progress. Thanks for posting this positive article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Gary! Your words of encouragement and the time that you take out to read my blogs and comment on them, are truly appreciated by me. Stay Blessed :)

      Delete