Tuesday 12 February 2013

My Debut

So finally I have taken the plunge.......and began BLOGGING!
Well this was after much convincing and cajoling by my peers....
I asked who would want to read what I want to write and why?

Somehow my writing they saw strikes a chord with people, as is the case with my Debut Novel
                                                     GROW UP MOON!
By the way that too took a lot of pushing, keeping in mind my National Award for Writing as early as in 1995.

Well that is that and now what prompted me to blog was a very emotional event in my life.

I reunited with a friend after a no-contact battle of seven months. I am not the one to prolong a tiff but it was more than a slight disagreement....it felt like a stab in the back to both of us.There were initial and later efforts of reconciliation from both ends but as they say, Time is the biggest healer.....and so it healed.
It healed my soul though, the latter is not completely healthy but on the road to recovery. The road to recovery I feel should be never-ending for a Soul. But we shall come to it in another blog..

As I was saying, there is the surface now on a gashing wound of yesterday. As I decided to chuck away all the negativity between my friend and me, and took the first step to re-friendship, I felt a liberation!

Our talk was awkward with minimal eye contact. There were no words of apology because they had been texted and genuinely felt long time ago. However there was a long look into the soul of the other and it showed pain, respect and camaraderie. There was the apprehension of being a friend again and may be being hurt again. The two sentences spoken to each other, washed away all the hurt and the guilt and hopefully we were at 0,0 on our graph again.

What I learnt during the sabbatical is valuable, which no school and no up-bringing taught me. It was another of my life experiences and lessons that has made me a better person(I hope!).

I learnt that my actions and words in the social sphere are not mine alone, they belong as much to the others who are a part of the sphere. I can never be unmindful of the people in my life. My opinions matter a lot to others, so I have to word them carefully.

I also learnt that I have a great set of Friends who are willing to forgive me and remain with me. Thank you to them and I CHERISH all my friends.

Thank You God for blessing me so incessantly everyday with Your grace!

Love
Suditi

1 comment:

  1. Most of these bespoke Patek Philippe watches were replica watches sale produced in the first half of the 20th century, during a time when Patek Philippe was much more open to design and rolex replica uk product experimentation. Though some of its most valuable timepieces (which includes both replica watches sale pocket and wrist watches) have been produced in the modern era. aBlogtoWatch has compiled an assortment of the world's rarest and most valuable Patek Philippe watches in terms of price, starting with a collection of 15 pieces. The list may grow over rolex replica uk time as auction results or new watches of extremely high worth over $1,500,000 become available to cheap replica watches share. The Sky Moon Tourbillon is replica watches sale without a doubt one of the most widely recognized watches that Patek Philippe has ever made. Earlier last year, in 2013, the manufacture introduced its replica watches sale follow-up model, now referred to as 6002G.

    ReplyDelete